5.11 Tactical Climb Eyewear, Plain Smoke Lenses
With clean lines and bayonet temples, Climb sunglasses exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN166 (F) safety and optical standards and protect your eyes from 100% of damaging UVA and UVB rays. 5.11 Tactical Climb Sunglasses are available with Plain (52014) or Polarized (52024) Smoke lenses.
- Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 15%
- Gloss Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Smoke distortion-free 8 base lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
Styling and Safety
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Features and Benefits
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.