5.11 Tactical Soar Standard Lens Sunglasses
- Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 15%
- Matte Black Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Smoke distortion-free 8 base lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical
- Imported from a GSA-compliant country
Styling and Safety 5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations, and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled protection. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Features and Benefits Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-Shell coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. Selenite polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.